Google AdWords Authorized Reseller Requirements
- Google held a Local Markets Symposium invite-only event
- Google is recruiting for its AdWords Authorized Reseller Program
As a Qualified Google Advertising Professional, I thought I'd look into signing my firm up for the AdWords Reseller Program. From Google's description, it sounds like a useful program:
Recent demand for locally-targeted and industry-specific online search has driven high growth in search marketing. Today, traditional media companies are offering search marketing products to meet advertiser demand. As an authorized Google AdWords Reseller, you will be partnering with Google to provide the leading search marketing product to your customers.Unfortunately, my company is way too small to meet their requirements (emphasis mine):
- Employ a direct sales force that sells to local businesses.
- Have existing relationships with at least five hundred customers.
- Demonstrate experience servicing and supporting local businesses.
- Share Google’s desire to provide a high quality user and advertiser experience.
The Learning Center is also a great way to prepare for the Google Advertising Professionals exam, which is one component of the Google Advertising Professionals program.Hmm, as Google recruits companies for its AdWords reseller program and, at the same time, looks to work directly with AdWords advertisers (by offering complimentary optimizations), will they drop support for the Qualified Google Advertising Professionals program?
Becoming qualified within the Google Advertising Professionals program will greatly benefit participants in the Google Reseller Program. Designed for professionals who want to manage multiple AdWords client accounts, this program can help you become a more successful ad manager and prepare you to effectively service your customers using AdWords.
Apogee Tags: google adwords, authorized reseller, local markets, advertising