Welcome to the 9rules Community
Technorati, Squidoo, del.icio.us and Flickr. (The Flickr version is the most popular since you see a set of pictures as the "prize" for winning a game.)
On this blog, I mostly write about web marketing topics, particularly search engine marketing (SEM). I also like to create free tools for the SEM community. Some are open source. Examples:
- Keyword Research Tool
- Google Content Ad Tracking Script
- Yahoo Search Marketing Tracking Script (open source)
- AdWords Help Engine
- Is Google the Grinch Who Stole Christmas?
- Click Fraud Minimization Strategies
- Pixel Advertising is Dead. Done. Over. Or is it?
- Fun with Google Code Search
- 11 Tips for Google AdWords Success
- Local Search Advertising with Google AdWords
- Meta Keywords Advice
technorati tags: flickr game, 9rules, web 2.0, google adwords, yahoo search marketing, del.icio.us, squidoo