Thursday Thirteen v0.9
(This is a corporate blog, after all)
- Maine Munchies: My kids devour their dark organic chocolate snack mixes. Ok, yeah, I like 'em too!
- Plantrex: See the plantrex.com on my shirt? Gotta love a client that sponsors my soccer team!
- Analytical Investing: Most mutual funds don't beat their benchmarks. Nice to see my client's beating the market.
- Your Memory Lane: Just took over their Google AdWords account this week. Am pleased to have them as a client as their Memory Lane prints look like a very unique gift.
- Eco-Strip: It's good to see a links page that's a list of useful links relevant to my client's industry instead of reciprocal link garbage.
- The New School: Each year they hold a Rudolph's Red Nose Run. I like the t-shirts.
- Hedwin Corporation: Do you need any blow molded products? C'mon now, you must! Seriously, though, this is a great, employee-owned company.
- Century 21 Mann & Sons: It hasn't been too cold of a winter so far, but beach property sure does sound nice right about now.
- Oxford Solar: I start work on their site next week. It's cool to have another eco-friendly client. They sell Solar Electric Systems.
- WizardsSpell: My web designer started this company. It has a compelling story.
- Speaking of web designers, I've had the pleasure of working with some fine ones as I've been handling clients' search engine marketing.
- Hmm, not enough clients to fill this list. You'd think I'd have thought of that before starting this list. Nevermind, play my Technorati TagMan game.
- What?! You shouldn't have gotten this far. Why aren't you playing TagMan? Ok, fine, try the Squidoo Tagman version. Phew! No more list items. >8-)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens
2. (yes, per the original meme, I'll post links for comments left)
Leave me a comment, too, if you know how many tags are considered good netiquette...
Technorati Tags: thursday thirteen, technorati, squidoo, adwords, thursday 13, tags, meme, memes