AdWords Placement Performance Report Example
- Glad to NOT be paying on a CPM basis for MySpace ads!
- How much revenue is NY Times generating from AdSense on about.com? (New York Times bought About.com in 2005.)
- "Domain ads" in this example have a reasonable CTR.
- Why won't Google show actual domains for domain ads?
- How much revenue is Google making from "Error page ads" traffic?
I. Error page adsHmm, AdSense for Errors? How many flavors of AdSense are there? How many of them, like AdSense for Domains, overlap on both the search and content networks on the AdWords side? I'm aware of:
All error page ads are aggregated and labeled as error page ads in the ‘special category’ column. To learn more about error page ads, read about our AdSense for errors program.
II. Domain ads
An ad may appear on a parked domain site that’s a part of our AdSense for domains program, which places targeted AdWords ads on parked domain sites.
- AdSense for Content
- AdSense for Search
- AdSense for Domains
- AdSense for Video
- AdSense for Audio
- AdSense for Feeds
- AdSense for Newspapers
- AdSense for Errors
Apogee Tags: google adwords, placement performance report, adsense for errors, adsense for domains, domain ads, error page ads, myspace.com, about.com