Google AdWords Help for Holiday Sales
Most big online retailers are currently running seasonal ad campaigns for the holidays. Smaller retailers still have time to generate holiday sales, too. Here are some tips to spruce up existing ad groups to garner more holiday sales:If you are a new visitor to Apogee Weblog from that post on the new forum, this holiday consider a free subscription to this blog. ;-)
1) Set budgets higher
Online shopping will peak over the next few weeks. Increase campaign budgets to make sure your ads remain visible as impressions increase.
NOTE: This is a good time to make sure your search campaigns are separate from your content campaigns. You don't want a surge in content traffic to disable your search ads. Keep the budgets separate by using different campaigns. Focus on increasing the budgets for the search campaigns.
Read the rest of the holiday sales tips...
Here are 10 previous topics I've written about that pertain to AdWords. I hope you'll find them helpful:
- 4 Steps to Avoid the Google AdWords Ignorance Tax
- 11 Tips for Google AdWords Success
- Purple Flowers Are Not Pink Despite What Google Might Think
- AdWords Tracking Tip: Use Keyword Insertion in Destination URL
- AdWords Advice: Ban Parked Domains in Search Advertising Campaigns
- 2 Suggestions for Google AdWords
- Google AdWords Strategy: Keyword Bidding
- AdWords Secret: Buy Domain Names as Keywords
- 3 Secret Tools for Presidential Election Advertising Campaigns
- Top 5 Ways Ignorant Advertisers Lose Money to Google via AdWords